The organizing committee of World MICE Day 2017 Qingdao, China coordinated with international meeting industry authority to select the Gold Camel Awards (Including Hotels, Convention and Exhibition Centers, Cities, Technology Providers, PCOs, Construction Suppliers, DMCs, Organizations and Individuals). Gold Camel Award is to encourage the people with outstanding performance in MICE industry and representatives from innovative corporates, therefore leading the direction of the whole industry, gradually becoming an industrial award and benchmark. At the meantime, Gold Camel Award is devoted to meeting the standard of Top level award, like “The Luban Prize for Construction Project ” in domestic construction industry and ” The Magnolia Award ” in the film industry, etc., making positive impact on the development of MICE culture.
The camel used to be the transport Ambassador on the ancient Silk Road and now on the Gobi desert. The award named “golden camel”, which also means the spirit of perseverance and fortitude.
Categories of MGC Award
- Conference Pioneer Award
- Heroine of MICE Industry Award
- Outstanding Conference Entrepreneur Award
- Silk Road Beauty Award
- MICE Planner Award
- Newsmaker of MICE Award
- MICE Public Welfare Award
- Most Beautiful MICE Destination Award
- Intelligent Conference Venue Award
- Outstanding Convention Hotels Awards
- Outstanding PCO Award
- Best Creative Design Award
- Rising Star of MICE Service Award
- International Conference Brand Award
- “The Belt and Road” Friendship Award
- The Best MICE Innovative Technology Award
- The Most Influential MICE Media Award
- Outstanding MICE College Award
On the 25th of October 2017, during the Welcome Banquet & Award Ceremony organised in the Banquet Hall of the Shangri La Hotel, MICE Industry News has received a Gold Camel Award as « The Most Influencial MICE Media ».
“This award celebrates 5 years of hard work to make our MICE media an important tool for event planners and MICE suppliers.” Gaël de CLARENS, MICE Industry News founder