About Events has access to 3 very rewarding and exciting team-building activities. You can expect to get in touch with yourself and Nature, as well as everybody around you.
THE AWARENESS OF SELF
- Through this unique experience, the group will participate in several personal development workshops accompanied by Lucky, who is a dog specially trained to practice animal therapy.
- The goal is to help individuals find their natural-minded spirit, to recover confidence, motivation and requirement by using this relationship between humans and dogs.
- Dogs help redirect our attention to ourselves, but also to those around us. They allow us to be better leaders and better people.
- The various workshops can be obstacle course, obedience, team, etc.
- With the collaboration of the Spanish Red Cross, the participants will be immersed in a real rescue situation with a dog in the nature of Catalonia.
- This activity consists of finding a person from the team who will be “lost” in nature. It will be necessary to trust the dog to find them.
- Cohesion between members is needed.
- The dogs will carry a GPS allowing the team to know the location of each team.
- The duration of the activity is around 2 Hours long.
- What makes a person respect the leader?
- How do you ensure that your team follows you during a crisis?
- So how do you make sure that a dog does what you want without telling him or showing him, within 3 minutes?
- How do people manage to become autonomous and creative?
- A person will be invited with a dog to respond to exercises in a limited time, allowing him to define his weak points and strengths as a manager.
- The duration of the activity is around 2 hours long.
Contact About Events directly to find out a bit more about these activities in Spain: firstname.lastname@example.org or you can find out a bit more on About Events here: http://gda-mice.com/spain